Mar 17, 2014

A Moment of Gratitude

Some of you have reached out to me recently, either in the context of the end of the UTNS series, or with this recent announcement of the NA I cowrote, and expressed your support of me as a writer. You've communicated your faith in my ability as storyteller. You've expressed your eagerness to go new places with me, story-wise, and I just want to say thank you.

It's very scary to take risks. I don't want to let you down. But I have to take risks or I'd let me and you down, and then we'd all be sad and disappointed.

Anyway, it means a lot to know that some of you really get that and respect it. Thanks.

What do you say? Let's go see some new places!

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the risks! The best isn't always conventional. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your NA. It's going to be fantastic. You have all the right tools as a writer and even Aria and Perry's story kind of bordered for a moment in book 1. Sooooo...BRING IT ON!

    ReplyDelete